Hungry? Want a delicious yet quick recipe? Easy!
All that’s needed is some pasta, tomato and eggplant mixed with just the right mixture of herbs and spices and only 40 minutes to make it all happen.
- 300 g pasta (spaghetti or penne)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 300 g eggplant, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons40 min
- 1 Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water and drain.
- 2 In a pan heat up the oil and add the eggplant cubes. Cook them until they turn golden in colour, then scoop from the pan.
- 3 Using the same pan, briefly fry the tomatoes, add sugar, garlic, vinegar, Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder, fried eggplant cubes and sprinkle salt, stir through and cook for a few minutes. Mix in the pasta and basil.
- 4 While the pasta is still hot sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
While adding the pasta to the sauce, add also some water in which the pasta was cooked, to create juicier sauce.