Contained herein are the rules and terms of using the contents of the web site www.vegeta.com..
Please get familiar with them before you start using this site. That way we can avoid possible subsequent misunderstandings and related consequences.
www.vegeta.com. web site (hereinafter: Vegeta web site) was launched and is edited by Podravka d.d. (hereinafter: Podravka or we).
VEGETA WEB SITE CONTENTS USE
Regardless of your status as a registered user or not, the materials and contents at Vegeta web site are intended for personal use only.
WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- publishing, sending, uploading or exchanging contents offensive to the legislative applicable in the locale for which Vegeta web site was published, including untrue, offensive, threatening, molesting, vulgar, racist or other contents which encourage hatred on any ground, as well as contents violating copyrights and other intellectual property rights, unauthorized disclosure of information presenting a business or other secret; personal information about a third party or information violating the third party privacy rights;
- publishing, sending, uploading and/or exchanging contents violating children rights, privacy rights of other users or third parties;
- explicit or covert advertising of any other products or services which are not Vegeta brand;
- use of contents and functions of Vegeta web site in a way that can cause harm to us, other users, our partners or any third party;
- false representation with the purpose of threatening, manipulation, deceit, fraud or deluding us, other users or third parties;
- publishing, sending, uploading or exchanging undesirable contents to users or third parties without their previous consent or soliciting, including multiple sending of the same or similar contents (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes and so on;
- any disturbance or disabling of the Vegeta web site for other persons use;
- deliberate publishing, sending, uploading and/or exchange of material containing computer viruses, worms, codes, files or programs which can result in disturbance, disruption of work or destruction of any part of the computer application or any computer or other equipment;
- unauthorized gathering, saving, transferring or use of any personal information of Vegeta web site users;
- using any contents or any of its part for commercial purposes, without previous written consent.
Using the Vegeta web site contents you agree that our Editorship monitors the contents you send, publish, upload or exchange to see whether they comply to rules and regulations applied. But before their publishing we do not review nor process user content. Considering that our supervision is not systematic, we make no guarantees that the contents on this web site will be true or allowed in the light of these Terms or available, nor we make no guarantees about the origin of such content.
Regardless of the fact that we have the right to monitor the contents, you are solely responsible for the contents you publish, upload or exchange at Vegeta web site. Using the contents at Vegeta web site you comply that to the highest possible degree allowed by applicable regulations, Podravka holds no responsibility for any procedure or failure during publishing, uploading or exchange of such contents, nor for their possible consequences, as well as neither responsibility for damages caused to other users or third parties due to publishing of such contents.
VEGETA WEB SITE CONTENTS
Vegeta web site enables you to use various contents and functionalities. The contents are created by us, our associates and partners, but also you, our users.
Publishing your contents at Vegeta web site does not mean that they are a representation of our attitudes, opinions or referrals, nor that we comply or support them in any way.
ADVERTISING AT VEGETA WEB SITE
Vegeta web site publishes some advertising contents (advertising messages, advertisements, banners and similar.) We do not support advertising which is misleading or will probably be misleading to persons to whom it is intended and is probable that it will affect economic behaviour of such persons.
To the highest possible degree allowed by applicable regulations, we exclude responsibility for any damages caused to users or third parties regarding advertising prohibited by the law.
INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Vegeta web site contains materials protected by copyright (texts, photos, pictures) and other intellectual property rights (logos, trademarks and similar). Every Vegeta web site user is solely responsible for respecting copyright of other persons and other intellectual property regulations related to contents available at Vegeta web site. Please study thoroughly the contents of this section so that you may respect copyright of other persons in their entirety. Should you have any questions or unclarities, please click Contacts . You as a user can use contents protected by copyright only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- using contents of Vegeta web site for commercial purposes, including downloading, reproduction, leasing, distribution, publishing in public, public exposition and broadcasting without previous written consent from Podravka
- the contents at Vegeta web site be used for promotional purposes or advertising purposes of any product or service without previous written consent from Podravka
- the contents at Vegeta web site be used for sales purposes of any product or service without previous written consent from Podravka
- changing, translation, adaptation or any other modification of such contents for commercial purposes without previous written consent from Podravka.
By using Vegeta web site you are familiar that it contains names, pictures, photos, logos, graphics and other contents protected by copyrights of owners represented by Podravka or a third party. Regardless of your use of Vegeta web site, it does not give you the right to use (a license) any part of the copyrighted material, registered trademark, design, patent nor other rights owned by Podravka or a third party.
Your contents at Vegeta web site. You are allowed to publish, upload photographs or pictures and similar to Vegeta web site. You are aware that the contents will be available to us, to other users and to third parties.
In the moment of submitting, uploading or exchange of such contents, every user provides Podravka with the right to a free, non-exclusive, spatial, content-wise and time unlimited rights to use that content and materials. Based on this we are authorized, to the highest possible degree allowed by applicable national regulations, to exercise proprietary rights regarding these contents and materials, in particular contents at Vegeta web site published on some other location of our choice, including materials in news release, use and distribution of materials to other users, partners and third persons for promotional purposes regardless of the media, reproduction, modification, broadcasting in its entirety or partials, without the need for any further consent from the user.
Should you submit materials for which you have copyright or any other rights, and for which we wish to gain exclusive rights of use, we will create a separate contract for our mutual rights and obligations.
It is your right to put your name as an author next to the contents you publish or upload at Vegeta web site. During publishing or uploading contents on the site you have a choice of your username or true name and last name be displayed next to the material.
Using Vegeta web site you agree that any contents you publish or upload we can change, edit, supplement or adapt. We reserve the right, but we do not make any obligation, to change, supplement, adapt, edit, partially publish, use in various newspaper applications the material submitted or uploaded before or during its publishing at Vegeta web site.
Your guarantees. Regarding contents you send, publish or upload on Vegeta web site, you are providing us with the following guarantees:
- that the material is your ownership and that you have acquired it in compliance to the law.
- that publishing of contents protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights in any form will in no way be infringing on the rights of third parties, including particular copyright and other intellectual property rights, reputation, honour and dignity, right to privacy and third parties other rights to privacy,
- that your copyright or other intellectual property rights is not limited to some other third party use,
- that the contents are to your best knowledge complete, accurate and truthful.
You hereby comply that due to your breach of above stated guarantees you accept all possible indemnity claims to Podravka and that you will compensate to Podravka and to all other damaged users and third parties all damages and expenses due to breach of above stated guarantees. Podravka complies to inform you without any delay of any damages claims arisen due to the breach of the above guarantees.
LIMITING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES
Contents published, uploaded or submitted to Vegeta web site in any form are taken "as is" or "as available", and we will not be held responsible for possible consequences, including any damages which might be caused to other users or third parties, resulting from different understandings of the content at Vegeta web site.
In spite of all reasonable efforts invested, we make no guarantees that the Vegeta web site and all of its contents will in every moment be available and will not contain errors or computer programs which might cause damage to other users or third parties (for instance viruses, worms and similar).
To the highest possible degree allowed by applicable regulations we will not be held responsible:
- for any damages which the users or third parties cause or suffer related to the use of the Vegeta web site, especially in case of misuse, destruction or damaging of the contents or functionalities, misuse of user account and similar,
- for damages caused to other users or third parties due to the breach of their copyrights or other intellectual property rights, for publishing or uploading contents by other users of Vegeta web site,
- for damages caused to users and/or third parties due to temporary unavailability of Vegeta web site, or its individual contents or functionalities,
- for any damage caused to users or third parties with changes or discontinuation of particular contents, functionalities, services, designs, concepts of Vegeta web site,
- for any damage caused to users or third parties related to use of web sites of third parties, the access to which is enabled via links published at Vegeta web site.
Updated on 17th February 2023