While adding the pasta to the sauce, add also some water in which the pasta was cooked, to create juicier sauce.
- 300 g pasta (spaghetti or penne)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 300 g eggplant, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 40 min
- 1 Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water and drain.
- 2 In a pan heat up the oil and add the eggplant cubes. Cook them until they turn golden in colour, then scoop from the pan.
- 3 Using the same pan, briefly fry the tomatoes, add sugar, garlic, vinegar, Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder, fried eggplant cubes and sprinkle salt, stir through and cook for a few minutes. Mix in the pasta and basil.
- 4 While the pasta is still hot sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.