Using Vegeta Stock in a marinade brings out the natural flavour of ingredients. Use Vegeta in marinades while preparing any meat or fish prior to frying, barbecuing or baking.
- 500 g fish fillets (hake or sea perch)
- 2 teaspoons Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 250 g spaghetti
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50-100 ml white wine
- 250 ml light cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 35 min
- 1 Using a paper towel dry the fish fillets well. Cut them into cubes, put in a bowl and sprinkle with Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder. Pour over olive oil, sprinkle with lemon rind and mix. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2 Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water.
- 3 Pour the olive oil, previously used in marinating, in a pan and heat up on medium heat. Fry the fish cubes briefly. Add garlic and wine and simmer until the wine evaporates (about 5-10 minutes). Pour in the cream, add spaghetti and stir well.
- 4 Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese. Ready to serve.