You can marinate the prawns in lemon juice prior to cooking. Make sure not to leave them for more than 20 minutes to avoid the overpowering lemon taste. You can add some chopped rocket leaves and stir the soup just before serving to stress the contrasting spicy taste of rocket.
- 40 ml olive oil
- 150-200 g rocket leaves
- 20 g butter
- 250 g prawns or shrimp (tails)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 20 g corn flour
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp Vegeta Delight vegetable stock powder
- 200 ml cooking cream
- Multicolour peppercorns
Vegeta Stock Powder
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 25 min
- 1 In a heavy base frying pan heat up the olive oil and briefly fry small batches of rocket leaves. Transfer to a paper towel and let sit.
- 2 Add butter to the pan and briefly fry the prawns with garlic sprinkled. Dust with corn flour, stir and add the wine.
- 3 Top with 3 cups of water and bring to boil. Add one tablespoon of Vegeta Delight vegetable stock and cook the soup for 10 minutes.
- 4 Finely chop the rocket leaves and add to the soup. Cook briefly, add the cream and season with ground multicolour peppercorns.