Marinated cod can be refrigerated for a couple of hours prior to cooking. This way it becomes even tastier. When sprinkled with pine nuts it offers a richer taste.
- 500 g string beans
- 1 kg cod fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 150 g celery stem, chopped
- 100 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 g zucchini, cubed
- 2 teaspoons bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- pinch of chili powder
- 50 ml white wine
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 45 min
- 1 Cook the string beans in salted, boiling water for 5 minutes or until they soften up, then drain.
- 2 Marinating: Rub cod fillets with Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder and garlic (2 crushed cloves). Dribble lemon juice over each fillet.
- 3 In a pan heat up the sunflower oil and cook the fillets for a few minutes. Remove the fish from the pan and cover to keep warm.
- 4 Using the same pan and oil fry the celery, tomatoes and zucchini. Add in bread crumbs, cooked string beans, Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder, chilli, white wine and 1 crushed garlic clove.
- 5 Shake the pan well, ensuring that all the ingredients are mixed. Cook briefly and if needed add in 50 ml of water.
- 6 In a pan arrange cod fillets over the vegetables and pour over the olive oil.
- 7 In another pan, with no oil, fry the lemon slices briefly. Arrange them over the fish and vegetables.
- 8 Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let rest for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.