For a better taste and aroma, marinate the fish fillet in Vegeta, olive oil and lemon rind. This way the taste will spread through the recipe and when adding the garlic, wine and cream, it will complete the spaghetti.
- 500 g fish fillets (hake or sea perch)
- 2 teaspoons Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 250 g spaghetti
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50-100 ml white wine
- 250 ml light cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons35 min
- 1 Using a paper towel dry the fish fillets well. Cut them into cubes, put in a bowl and sprinkle with Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder. Pour over olive oil, sprinkle with lemon rind and mix. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2 Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water.
- 3 Pour the olive oil, previously used in marinating, in a pan and heat up on medium heat. Fry the fish cubes briefly. Add garlic and wine and simmer until the wine evaporates (about 5-10 minutes). Pour in the cream, add spaghetti and stir well.
- 4 Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese. Ready to serve.
Using Vegeta Stock in a marinade brings out the natural flavour of ingredients. Use Vegeta in marinades while preparing any meat or fish prior to frying, barbecuing or baking.