If you like pastes why not indulge in them, in a true gourmet style. This recipe is a great idea for larger parties or gatherings, served as a cold buffet.
- Cook the turkey breast and liver cubes in 50 g of hot butter.
- Add in the bacon and Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder and stew while continually adding small amounts of water, until the meat becomes tender and soft.
- Once cooked, let the meat and liver cool down then mince in the food processor.
- Mix the remaining butter with the mince, cooking cream, gherkins, nutmeg, cognac, lemon juice and mix well.
- Place the prepared paste in the oiled dish and leave in the fridge to cool.
Remove the paste from the dish and serve with the toasted continental bread or toast.
When stewing the meat feel free to add pine nuts as well.