The following simple and fast-to prepare dish is a famous Italian specialty, and its characteristic taste is popular all over the world. Although the general opinion is that the main secret of richness lies in the sauces with interesting combinations, so that instead of basil leaves one may use oregano. It is also possible to create surprises by using different kinds of pasta, and choosing, for instance macaroni, broad noodles or shell pasta instead of spaghetti.
- Cook spaghetti in salted water. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Fry the halved garlic cloves on a mild heat until they change colour slightly, and remove from the saucepan.
- Add the tomatoes and Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder to this oil and braise until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the wine, tuna pieces, basil leaves, pepper and season with salt to taste – mix well.
- Cook for few minutes and mix in the parsley.
Pour the souce over spaghetti and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
When you want to serve this dish, but not everyone is eating at the same time: cook the pasta a minute or two less, drain the water and wash it with cold water, and leave a few minutes. This way you can put certain quantity, into prepared souce, at any time, add a little butter if you like and heat up in saucepan or in microwave.
Easily fried halved garlic will give this dish additional aroma.