This meal idea is just delicious - simple to prepare and healthy, enjoy it with somebody!
This recipe has been developed in accordance with the Heart Foundation recipe development guidelines.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle each salmon piece with a pinch of Vegeta Delight.
- Heat up an oven proof non-stick pan and sear the salmon, skin side down.
- Add mushrooms, asparagus and fennel seeds and season with the remainder of Vegeta Delight.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 3-4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked just medium.
- Return pan on the stove, sprinkle dish with lemon juice, add spinach and stir through all ingredients.
Before serving you can add some fresh herbs to your taste.
Watch the video of this recipe with chef Chris Cranswick-Smith here.