- Heat up the oil in a heavy based saucepan and add leek, celery and garlic. Sweat (cooking without colour) on a low heat until translucent.
- Add the pumpkin and continue to cook on a low heat.
- Season well with Vegeta Gourmet stock, sea salt & pepper.
- Add white wine and turn up the heat until half of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add water and cream and simmer for 20-25 min or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Blend and pass through a fine sieve.
Serve hot and in soup bowls garnished with a dollop of sour cream.