- Cut cauliflower, carrot and leek into chunks and put in boiling salty water.
- Cook for 15 minutes and add parsley toward the end of cooking.
- Remove the vegetables and keep the water they were boiled in. Puree the vegetables with 100 ml of saved liquid in an electric food processor.
- Combine pureed vegetables with approximatelly 600-700 ml of remaining liquid Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder, nutmeg and butter. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix cream with corn flour, stir in the soup and simmer for few more minutes without bringing to the boil.
Serve soup with croutons.
To enhance the taste of your cauliflower soup stir in little lemon juice just before serving.