Vegetables offer us so much in cooking. They are full of vitamins and minerals, can be used in so many different ways and in just about every dish and the colours decorate the meals perfectly. This recipe idea is veggies combined with herbs and spices and made simply scrumptious with your secret ingredient, Vegeta!
- Trim the carrots stalks neatly, however feel free to leave them attached for aesthetics.
- Boil or steam the carrots and the beans separately until tender. It should take around 2 min for the beans to soften and 3 min for baby carrots. When cooked, refresh the beans and carrots in ice water and set aside for later use.
- Heat up one tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the eschallots for 2 – 3 minutes, or until golden. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- Heat up a fry pan over a medium heat and add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Roast the fennel and cumin seeds lightly then add the carrots and sauté until lightly golden.
- Add the beans and sprinkle with Vegeta Chicken stock, sea salt and pepper and sauté few more minutes. Toss together.
Garnish with fried eschallots and serve immediately.